station house



 Station House is part of Burnham on Crouch railway station. After the opening of the Crouch Valley Line in 1889 the house served as the residence for the Station Master until the 1980's since when it has been empty.
After several local attempts to reopen the Station House as a public building, a  partnership between Essex County Council, train operator, Abellio Greater Anglia and Burnham Town Council agreed on a full renovation of the internal station house building which has led to it opening in 2015 as a comminity hub with two artists studio.
The day to day management of the building is carried out by Burnham on Crouch Town Council.
Any enquiries about hiring the facilities should be directed to the Town Clerk.
© Copyright 2017 Burnham-on-Crouch Town CouncilWeb Design By Toolkit Websites